Visit GoSpotCheck (and Our Team) During Denver Startup Week!
Denver Startup Week is just around the corner!
Beginning Monday, September 12th, Denver celebrates the local startup community by organizing events, activities, and various programs. The schedule—which includes panels and discussions—can be found here.
GoSpotCheck is participating and running panels during Denver Startup Week, including:
- Our Customer Success team lead, Brandon McLaughlin, will speak about “Scaling Customer Success for Saas” from 12:30 to 1:00 p.m. on September 12th.
- Matt Talbot, CEO and Co-founder, will talk about “The Moments That Make for Fast Growth” also from 12:30 to 1:00 p.m. on September 12th.
- All three Co-founders, Matt Talbot, Samantha Holloway, and Joey Alfano, will run a panel called “Monetizing When No One Knows Your Name” on September 12th from 4:00 to 5:30 p.m.
- Co-founder and CSO, Samantha Holloway, will participate in a panel called “Elephant Hunting: Leading Your Team Through Enterprise Deals” on September 13th from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Co-founders Matt Talbot and Samantha Holloway will discuss “Not Selling the Farm: the Delicate Balance Between Raising Capital and Keeping Control of Your Company” on September 14th from 9:30 to 11:15 a.m.
- Joey Alfano, Co-founder and CPO, will talk about “Why Big Data is Bullshit” on September 15th from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
GoSpotCheck is hosting part of the Startup Crawl on Thursday, September 15th. We will have food and drinks at our headquarters at 1520 Market Street from 3:30 to 7:00 p.m. Come check us out, meet the team, and compete in our Donkey Kong tournament!
And, we will have the highly-anticipated Denver t-shirts!