As a company, we strive to fully understand the retail industry –
The books recommended in the list below focus on capturing and tackling common struggles and issues within the retail industry. The authors provide insight into all aspects of the retail environment – from the basics and organizational structure to advantageous tactics. By using testimonials from industry experts and company case studies, these books provide valuable strategies for success.
- Retailing Management by Michael Levy
- Retail Analytics: The Secret Weapon by Emmett Cox
- 1001 Ideas to Create Retail Excitement by Edgar Falk
- 201 Great Ideas for Your Small Business by Jane Applegate
- Retail in Detail: How to Start and Manage a Small Retail Business by Ronald L. Bond
- The Art of Being Chosen by Martin Butler
- Why Popcorn Costs So Much at the Movies: And Other Pricing Puzzles by Richard McKenzie
- The Starbucks Experience: 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary by Joseph Michelli
There are a multitude of approaches that can lead to more effective retail execution and increased productivity. In the highly competitive retail market, the tools and motivation to succeed are necessary. By reading the books below, you will further understand how to out-smart your competition, as well as deliver to – and delight – your customers.
- Winning at Retail: Developing a Sustained Model For Retail Success by Willard Ander and Neil Stern
- Smart Retail: Practical Winning Ideas and Strategies by Richard Hammond
- The New Rules of Retail: Competing in the World’s Toughest Marketplace by Michael Dart
- The Retail Champion: 10 Steps to Retail Success by Clare Rayner
- Selling to Win by Richard Denny