At GoSpotCheck, to better serve our customers, we immerse ourselves within the trends and recent news in each industry.
Here are the latest newsworthy tidbits from companies all over the world…
- The luxury industry continues to expand, especially in China.
- ModCloth, a brand known for its Indie fashion, is following in the footsteps of Amazon and opening physical locations. Online jewelry retailer, Blue Nile, is continuing the transition to brick-and-mortar.
- Hard root beer has found an audience within all consumer groups – across different ages and genders.
- Rite Aid deployed the largest beacon installation – over 4,500 beacons – in retail history.
- The Future of Mobile is explained with “36 Global Voices,” including that of GoSpotCheck CEO Matt Talbot.
- Fast-fashion retailers have a slight advantage when it comes to accommodating changes and trends that accompany weather patterns.
- Marketing to heavy “snackers” is an opportunity for food brands like Kellogg and Hormel.
- The National Retail Federation released favorable reports that project retail sales will grow 3.1% in 2016.
- Outdoor sports retailers – Summit Sports and Austin Canoe and Kayak – have joined forces to provide products year-round.
- Beverage preferences on menus are beginning to favor different types of cocktails and beers, changing the beverage alcohol landscape.changing the beverage alcohol landscape.
- The world’s top avocado-producing countries have established the World Avocado Organization – designed to promote avocado consumption in the European Union.