At GoSpotCheck, we keep up with news from various industries around the world in order to better help our customers.
Below is a short list of the latest newsworthy trends, tidbits and updates from January 2016.
- Retailers understand the importance of omnichannel, synchronized store experiences.
- Tracking water usage and replacing outdated fixtures will help facility managers and business owners save money.
- CEOs of major companies, including Nestle and Unilever, are working together to reduce food waste.
- Remodista, a social think tank, announced its list of Women to Watch in Retail Disruption for 2016.
- Dubai will host the World Retail Congress for the first time in April 2016.
- The Outdoor Industry Association and Outdoor Foundation have teamed up to bring more kids to national parks.
- GoSpotCheck visited the Snowsports Industries America Snow Show (SIA) in Denver.
- Luxury markets around the world necessitate understanding.
- Enhanced distribution and supply chains will enable retailers to be competitive, according to Deloitte.
- Top omnichannel trends for 2016 include attention to supply chains, location, actionable insights, and personal offers.
- The global beer industry has kicked off 2016 with a focus on craft breweries.
- Retailers are working to re-invent the customer experience.