GoSpotCheck visited the Natural Products EXPO West Trade Show last week.
According to the Natural Products EXPO West press release, the number of attendees reached 77,000. This was yet another record-setting year for the show, which included more than 3,000 exhibiting companies and over 600 first-time exhibitors.
Many companies use the EXPO West floor to showcase entirely new products and products that are launched internationally but not yet in the United States. The GoSpotCheck team loved visiting various booths to see the unveiling of both new products and companies. The team also tried lots of delicious samples, including Vita Coco’s coconut drink, Daiya’s dairy-free cheesecake and Noosa’s new Blackberry Serrano yoghurt.
One of the GoSpotCheck team members took these notes at the show to remember his favorites:
- Jeni’s Ice Cream – Lemon Buttermilk Frozen Yogurt. Absolutely Delicious!
- Eden Foods – Had sushi at their booth using their ingredients. Very unique and memorable!
- Alter Eco Foods – Salted Caramel Truffles…need I say more?
- KonaRed – Coffee Berry Juice. Perfectly tart and very addictive, amazing!
- LaCroix – New Apricot. SO delicious!
Finally, the after-party hosted by VMG and Giannuzzi was a great success. Also, big kudos to the Anaheim Convention Center campus for hosting the show.
For more information about GoSpotCheck, visit our website. If you have any questions about our product or would like to talk to us further, please email Dylan Schmer at email@example.com
We loved meeting with more brands in this space (plus trying all the food!) and can’t wait until next year.